We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
A ciulama recipe from my grandmother (who unfortunately is no more), who delighted my childhood meals .... in the country .... how beautiful it was .... oops! I fell into the barrel with melancholy, excuse me ... what else ... for me the aromas, the tastes from childhood remained dear to me.
- 500 gr mushrooms
- 1 large onion
- 4 tablespoons oil
- 500 ml of boiled water
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
Preparation time: less than 60 minutes
RECIPE PREPARATION Mushroom ciulama:
- Peel the skin and the black inside, wash and chop finely
- clean and finely chop the onion and put it in the pan where the ciulamaua will be made with the oil and 100 ml of water from the 500ml to quality
- Add the chopped mushrooms over the onion and leave until they soften well, then pour the rest of the boiling water and let it boil for 10 minutes.
- in a bowl put flour and mix well with a few tablespoons of cold water so as not to make lumps and pour into the pan over the mushrooms mixing well
- add a few more boils and add salt and pepper and serve with polenta